This workshop is suitable for digital cameras with controls (P, A/Av, S/Tv and M modes)
Private lessons are available for shift workers, students or large groups.
The course is over 6 weeks, 1-2 hour sessions
During the course we will be photographing around Maryborough.
If your community is interested in running lessons then please contact me directly.
$250.00 and is non refundable, numbers are strictly limited.
Carmen Hunn – Photographic society of Queensland accredited Judge and Professional photographer.
These lessons are for the keen amateur photographer that wants to learn some basic photography knowledge and camera skills.
You will be taught how a photographer thinks and shoots as you develop an easy to remember method of operation of your own camera and accessories.
This course is guaranteed hands on!
You will learn creative exposure techniques through short theory sessions then followed by field excursions with several hands-on challenges to sharpen your new skills with your own camera and a professional photographer.
- Whats need to take great photos.
- Exposure - getting it correct.
- How to shoot a landscape.
- The art of taking people photos
- Shutter speeds - controlling movement
- After dark photography - requires a tripod
- Your camera and lens.
- Camera Manual.
- Water bottle and walking shoes.
- Tripod: please ensure your camera is fitted correctly to the tripod mount when purchasing one
- A shutter release cord is essential if your camera doesn't have a time delay setting.
- Course notes are supplied but please bring a note pad and pen incase you want to take extra notes.
Loading more pages